A worldwide leading supplier of Ethernet communication solutions based on FPGA. Our technology has been applied in more than 100 projects worldwide in very different applications for the Electric, Industrial and Aerospace sectors. It provides innovative solutions for networking, synchronization and cybersecurity, in critical systems. We are looking for a test engineer responsible for assuring the quality of our products.
- Create and execute test plans to verify correct function and usability of ethernet based communication devices.
- Review test cases and update them as necessary.
- Conversion of manual test cases to automated execution.
- Ensure that standards and safety regulations are observed.
- Document quality assurance activities and create audit reports.
- Work closely with Product Management and Development teams to identify and resolve issues with the customer in mind.
- Telecommunications engineer / Computer engineer.
- Minimum of 2-3 year experience in communication devices testing (switches, routers…).
- Experience with layer-2 and layer-3 network protocols (VLANs, STP, IP routing…).
- Experience working with Linux and Bash scripting.
- Experience working with laboratory equipment for testing (IXIA, EXFO, Albedo, Calnex…).
- Knowledge about Python programming language is desirable.
- Knowledge about Selenium framework for testing web applications is desirable.
- Knowledge about electronic equipment certification is desirable.
- Knowledge about ISO9001 is desirable.
- Fluent English (spoken and written).
- Incorporation into a young and dynamic team, in an innovative organization, leader in communications for critical systems.
- Work-life balance as a company priority. Flexible hours and other facilities for it.
Las personas interesadas pueden enviar su CV a email@example.com, indicando en el asunto la Ref de la oferta, antes del 5 de marzo de 2021