The company is a worldwide leading supplier of Ethernet communication solutions based on FPGA. Our technology has been applied in more than 100 projects worldwide in very different applications for the Electric, Industrial and Aerospace sectors. Under the Relyum brand, the company provides innovative solutions for networking, synchronization, and cybersecurity, in critical systems. We are looking for a support engineer to ensure that our customers’ technical queries are resolved in a timely and satisfactory manner.
- Provide the first contact with national and international customers.
- Diagnose potential hardware or software issues received from customers using test setups and propose solutions.
- Refer technical queries to other company departments when appropriate, coordinating the follow-up and closure of the issue.
- Provide customers with step-by-step guidance to resolve technical problems via emails and calls.
- Maintain customer data in the corporate support platform.
- Prepare activity reports for company managers.
- Develop additional materials to improve customer support: FAQ, video tutorials, support documentation, etc.
- Propose improvements in products and quality processes.
- Perform IT maintenance tasks within the company.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Telecommunications engineer / Computer engineer.
- Minimum of 1 year experience working with network devices (switches, routers).
- Knowledge of computer hardware and networking systems.
- Good time management skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Ability to troubleshoot complex hardware and software issues.
- In-depth knowledge of Windows and Linux environments.
- Strong customer orientation.
- Proactivity in proposing improvements in processes and products
- Incorporation into a young and dynamic team, in an innovative organization, leader in communications for critical systems.
- Work-life balance as a company priority. Flexible hours to be arranged with the availability required to provide customer support.
Las personas interesadas deben enviar su CV a: firstname.lastname@example.org indicando en el asunto la Ref de la oferta, antes del 4 de febrero 2022