● Development and integration of existing applications based on international software platform.
● Create high-performance solutions using current software architectures.
● Perform analysis, design, development and implementation of enterprise software and software scalable solutions in a high transaction volume environment.
● Meet the challenges of new software and keep existing applications «up-to-date» using industry standards and best practices.
● Work in multidisciplinary, agile teams with Scrum or Kanban.
● Continuous improvement of processes, tools and architecture and collaboration with international teams.
● Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science (or equivalent)
● 3+ years of experience in server-side Java development (ideally in an enterprise-architectural environment)
● Agile environment exposure
● Familiarity with continuous integration servers (Jenkins or similar)
● Front End Requirements:
○ Applied knowledge of TDD and current front end frameworks
○ Mobile devices development experience preferred
● Back End requirements:
○ Excellent knowledge of OOD / OOP and a good understanding of design patterns
○ Relational databases and industry standard ORMs (typically Oracle; EclipseLink) experience
○ Knowledge of web service implementation with CXF, JAXB and REST preferred
● Fluent in English
Position Type: Permanent/ Contrat
Start Date: ASAP
Location: Madrid (Alcobendas)